Human beings are story tellers. We have been since we hung out in caves and we continue to be today, whether that be face to face or virtually. The onset of digital has done nothing to stop our desire to communicate. In fact it's given us an entirely new way to share. And share we do.
- Facebook sees 8 billion average daily video views from 500 million users - source
- Snapchat users watch 6 billion videos every day - source
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, 55% watch every day - source
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to Youtube every minute - source
- When Instagram introduced videos, more than 5 million were shared in 24 hours -
We're not saying this to freak you out. Rather, to inspire you. Never before has there been the opportunity to gain so much traction from such little media budget. The key course, is to get it right. It's about empathy. Walking alongside your audience. Being authentic, being honest and being accessible. Yes it's marketing but not as we've known it. A window of opportunity has revealed itself. The opportunity to be truely relevant in your audiences' lives.
Will it remain the light at the end of your tunnel? Or are you ready to jump aboard this paradigm shift and clamber through with us?
Following are examples of some of the work we've done - either direct to client - or in conjunction with leading advertising agencies and behaviour change experts. It's a snippet. For more, please feel free to contact us.
CLIENT: WorldShare Australia • DIRECTOR: Mel Kerr • CAMERA: Mel Kerr • EDITOR: Mel Kerr • SOUND: Mel Kerr • WRITER: Mel Kerr